What is HTML?
- Short for Hyper Text Markup Language.
- HTML is mark-up language.
- HTML is a set of tags.
- The tags describe document content.
- HTML documents contain HTML tags and plain text.
What is Dynamic HTML?
- Geographic location of the reader.
- Time of day.
- Previous pages viewed by the reader.
- Profile of the reader.
For example, ebay, amazon site. When I bought electronic equipment that site and after access, they show some electronic equipment or relation somethings. This is Dynamic HTML. Each client each site.
What is HTML5?
- Fifth major revision of the Hypertext Mark-up HTML.
- Intended to subsume not only HTML 4, but also XHTML 1.
- HTML5 is Web Applications.
This is HTML and HTML5 difference.
HTML use <div> tags but HTML5 use tags. HTML5 make own construction tags.
What is XHTML?
- Short for Extensible Hypertext Markup Language.
- XHTML is more extensible and increase interoperability with other data formats.
- XHTML is HTML defined as an XML application.
- XHTML is supported by all major browsers.