- What is a Contingency plans?
– This is a plan devised for an outcome other than in the usual expected plan. If expected results fail to materialize, this contingency plan can be also used as an another alternative for action . A contingency plan is sometimes referred to as “Plan B.”
This is Financial Problem Contingency plans.
- If I need some money and it is a lot of money, I go to the bank. And I borrow a lot of money.
- If I need some money but it is not a lot of money, I go to Parents. And If they borrow money solve. But If they don’t borrow money I will go to the bank. 😦
This is emotional Problem Contingency plans.
- If I don’t have much time and extension deadline, I work hard.
- If I don’t have time and don’t extension deadline, I asking help friends. And work hard too.
Download : PLAN B
< reference : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contingency_plan >