- What is copyright law?
– Copyright is a legal concept, enacted by most governments, giving the creator of an original work exclusive rights to it, usually for a limited time.
- Why need copyright law?
– A copyright gives an artist protection for his/her work. If there are no copyright law, many artist didn’t make creative work. Because they didn’t feel working pleasure. So we compensation for their time and effort, needs to be protected.
- How do you know this work is protective?
– If you show this mark , the work protection about copyright law. It look like “C”. “C” mean copyright 😀
- How long continue copyright?
– In most of the world, the default length of copyright is the life of the author plus either 50 or 70 years. If I use classic music, For example, I use ” Beethoven – Symphonie No. 5 ‘Schicksal’ Op. 67 ” this music’s copyright is finish. Because Beethoven dead 1827. That mean, Beethoven’s copyright right disappear. During that period, royalty is given lineal descendants.
- Kind of Copyright ?
- literary work ( poem, novel, scenario )
- composition ( music)
- computer program
I must protect scenario, music, picture, computer program copyright.
- What happens if I don’t obtain permission?
– If I don’t obtain permission for my use of copyrighted thing, I could face legal action for copyright infringement and may become liable to pay damages and costs.
- Relation copyright site
- YouTube Copyright school